Best-practices evidence strongly indicates that a focus on readiness can improve the quality with which work is implemented. Although we have a wide range of projects in our portfolio, we continue to seek new opportunities in which to apply a readiness lens to different settings at different system levels because we are always looking for new ways to collaborate and learn.
Please visit Our Team page and click on any team member's name to e-mail us directly. Additionally, we are very active on Twitter, so follow Wandersman Center there for the latest in news, updates, and interesting implementation-related innovations we have discovered.
You can also communicate with the organization directly through this email LINK.
Tools to Use
As a result of our extensive research and development experience and dedication to moving both the science and practice of readiness forward, we have developed a number of tools that can be adapted and used within your organization to successfully effect readiness and project implementation. We offer the following downloadable tools for your utilization, and for additional support, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
The Quality Implementation Self-Assessment Rating Scale (QISARS) provides a point-in-time assessment of the quality of implementation and should be used to inform the next steps for implementation support. It is intended to provide insight into areas of strength and areas in which your organization may need additional support. The results of this assessment may indicate a need to undertake a Quality Implementation Process. To download this tool, click the image on the left.
- Article entitled "Using a Training-of-Trainers Approach and Proactive Technical Assistance to Bring Evidence Based Programs
to Scale: An Operationalization of the Interactive Systems Framework’s Support System"
- YouTube video featured in the Implementation and Action Bulletin about the article entitled "R=MC2 readiness building process: A practical approach to support implementation in local, state, and national settings"
- Article entitled "R=MC2 readiness building process: A practical approach to support implementation in local, state, and national settings"
- Article entitled "The Readiness, Resilience and Recovery Tool: An Emerging Approach to Enhance Readiness Amidst Disruption"
- Article entitled "The Community Transformation Map: A Maturity Tool for Planning Change in Community Health Improvement for Equity and Well-Being"
- Article about community health transformation
- Article about formative evaluation and complex health improvement initiatives
- Article about practical implementation science for organizational readiness
- Article on assessing the readiness of health facilities in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Poster on evaluating complex community health initiatives
- Poster about the participatory and multi-stakeholder approach with SCALE
- Presentation about using GTO to promote family engagement in education
- Presentation for the CDC entitled "Bottom Line Up Front"
- Presentation given at the Global Implementation Conference about using readiness to address serious problems
- Presentation on cross-sector partnerships in behavioral health
- Presentation on the applications and adaptions of implementation tools and strategies
- Prevention Readiness Building Guide
- Readiness Briefing Paper 2017-18
- Wandersman Center Annual Readiness Report 2019