The core staff met in Columbia to chart our strategic priorities for 2020. Some of these are covered in the annual report, but to list them all in one spot:
1. Increasing the evidence base for effective technical assistance. Victoria Scott’s team from UNC-Charlotte is leading this work.
2. Launching rmc2.org! For the past few months, we’ve been working to develop an automated assessment and decision system to help people work through their own readiness building process. We and our technical support staff at Resrvoir have been furiously coding to get ready for a second-quarter soft launch. Screencap below!
3. The ROADSHOW. Look, it’s no secret that implementation science needs an implementation science. Together with colleagues at The Center for Implementation, we will be offering a series of one-day workshops in the Northeast Megalopolis: DC, Baltimore, Philly, and NYC. The goal: to provide an easy, straightforward to implementation science concepts that can be used by front-line practitioners and change managers. We’ll be sharing details in the upcoming weeks! Hope to see you all there!
4. Writing, writing, and more writing. We’ve been lax in reporting on our progress to the peer-reviewed world. We’re in a much different place than the original RMC2 article back in 2015 and the RICQ article in 2017. It’s a strategic priority to get our stuff out into the academic literature.
5. Maybe more merch? See above photo.
And the groundhog didn't see his shadow! Things looking up!